On October 12th 1922 the Trustees met to consider the question of a site in Jesus Lane where tumble-down stables and a row of derelict shops stood. This ground was the property of Jesus College and negotiations were opened between Sir Henry Holloway and the College authorities by whom he was well known. They eventually agreed to sell the whole of this property and the houses in Jesus Lane from No. 23 to No.32 inclusive with some additional land.
top of page
bottom of page